The triple tennis courts and the multi-sport court are for the use of Park 96 Members and their guests as part of the recreational facilities available at the Park. Individuals using these facilities do so at their own risk, Park 96 is an unsupervised recreational facility.
- use of the tennis courts is restricted to tennis only
- proper footwear must be worn in order to maintain the integrity of the court surface
- no hard objects (i.e. chairs) are permitted on the court surface
- during busy periods when others are waiting to play, playing time should be limited to 30 minutes
- courts may be closed at any time for maintenance; every attempt to provide advance notice will be made
- courts may be closed for tennis lesson and such times will be posted under the Events page on our website