Parkland Community Centre / Park 96
To maintain and continuously improve Park 96 as a first rate facility offering recreational opportunities, cultural enrichment and entertainment services for the enjoyment of Parkland residents.
- Implement effective planning and communication for ongoing Park facility maintenance and program improvements.
- Continue to increase and enhance park utilization and volunteer participation rates.
- Provide effective stewardship over financial resources and generate revenues where appropriate.
Board Effectiveness and Governance
- Maintain accountability and effective communication to all the residents of Parkland.
- Effectively utilize the capabilities of Board members.
- Work as a team to achieve our common goals.
- Provide effective stewardship of the physical asset of Park 96
Board Member Codes of Conduct
- Maintain open, honest and respectful communications at all times.
- Provide constructive criticism when required, critique ideas not people.
- Attend meetings, be prepared to work, be accountable for results.
- Respect the assigned responsibilities of other board members.
- Once the Board has reached a consensus on an issue, all Board members are expected to adopt and promote that position, regardless of what their original position on the issue may have been.