Park96 Family Christmas Party
FROZEN MEMORIES is hosting an ice carving experience at Park96 on Saturday, December 11. Each block is 6.5″ x 6.5″ x 7″ in size and takes about 15 – 20 minutes to carve your original one of a kind masterpiece with a 5 pronged chisel. Each block costs $10 including GST and Eventbrite fees. We can host 12 humans in each 20 minute time slot so register for the time slot that works for you and your family. Then chat with all your friends to not miss this one of a kind event at our Park. All Covid-19 outdoor social distancing precautions will be respected.
While you are carving the little chipper block, Master Carver Lee will be creating us professional cravings that will live at the Park for the winter. Come and watch an artist at work.
Ice Carving the only part of this Party that costs $$. All other activities are free.
LOTS MORE FUN!
- FREE winter bird feeder craft in the West Cookhouse
- Tractor rides through out the Park
- Bon Fire, hot chocolate and snacks station
- A visit from the most popular man of the year SANTA!
- Mr. & Mrs. Clause will be socially distanced from your littles.
- Your little person will have the opportunity to chat with them by walkie-talkie.
- Volunteers will be on hand to take a socially distanced Santa Family Photo for you.
- Mr. & Mrs. Clause will be in the Park from 12:30-2:30 on the Main Stage.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com.