PARK96 ANNUAL FEES
Park96 Annual Fee invoices are emailed or mailed out the middle of January of each year and due before April 15 to avoid interest. If you have questions about your invoice please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and address. The Annual Fee is $200.00 including GST.
Park96 is now able to accept e-Transfers for all payments.
- Go to your online banking app and add Park96 as a recipient just like you would a friend not a business such as Enmax.
- The notification method is email – email@example.com.
- It is a direct auto deposit so no passwords are necessary.
- Please include PROPERTY ADDRESS and EMAIL ADDRESS in the message portion of the e-Transfer. If the property address is not included in the message portion of the e-Transfer, your payment may not be recorded in our accounting system and your account could be left as unpaid.
- Cheques made out to the Parkland Community Centre can be mailed or deposited in the mailbox located outside of the gate. Please include the property address if it is not located on your cheque.
DEBIT OR CREDIT
- If you wish to pay in person by debit or credit, office hours for the invoicing season are located at on the main page of this website.
Parkland Community Centre