Park96 Office Assistant
Hours: 10-20 per week primarily during the day but a flexible schedule is required for there could be weekend and evening work H
Duration of contract: January 2023 – end of June with possibility of continuing work in fall of 2023 to prepare for January 2024 when we start all over again
- Rentals – Managing rental requests, sending contracts, following up with payments and setting rental codes, being on site for larger rentals that need assistance
- Annual Fee Payment Processing – Greeting residents, accepting payments, and providing receipts
- Summerfest Volunteer Coordinator – Assist with setting up the volunteer signup website, tracking volunteers, creating packages, and managing on the day
- Office duties – Basic accounting, filing, answering phones etc.
- Proficiency with basic accounting and office procedures
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly organized
- Proficiency with office software like Microsoft Office and Adobe
- Diplomacy and tact with clients
- A can-do attitude that can pitch in and get the job done
Please send your resume to email@example.com. Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.