Pickle Ball had a great turn out to the clinic on May 25.
1. The courts are available to use on a first come first served basis. Park 96 has purchased 2 nets, 4 paddles and balls for residents to use at any time. They are stored in a box near the courts. The box is not locked at this time and we are hoping players will care for the equipment and return it in good condition to the box so a lock will not be necessary.
2. Beginning this Monday May 30, organized drop-in sessions for social play have been designated as follows:
- Monday and Thursday mornings from 9:30-11:30
- Wednesday evenings from 6:30-8:30
3. A fee of $15 will be charged to anyone who would like to join the Park 96 Pickle Ball group. This fee will give you unlimited participation in any of the drop-in times, and will go to support the maintenance of current equipment and purchase of new equipment as needed. Should it become necessary to lock the equipment box, members will be given the combination.
4. For those residents choosing not to join the Pickle Ball group, a $3.00 fee will be charged for participating in each drop-in session.
5. Non-Residents are welcome to come to the drop in times with a member. Fees for a non-resident will be $25.00 to join and $5.00 per drop-in session.
6. If you are interested in purchasing your own equipment, several options are available:
- Racquet Network, 4 10015 Oakfield Dr. SE, 403 238 0687
- On line from Pickleballdepot.ca
- Other on line sources… just Google Pickle Ball.
7. If you have any further questions, concerns or suggestions, please feel free to contact us at P96pickleball@gmail.com