Starting Sunday, October 25 – Friday, October 30
Pumpkins Pumpkins Pumpkins! A pumpkin patch is coming to Park96 & The Hall. The Deer Valley Coop has donated 30 free pumpkins for Parkland Residents to come and pick out, take home to design by carving, painting or decorating with your most creative designs. The pumpkins will be available for pick up on Sunday, October 25 at 9am – 1pm. First come first serve until they are all gone.
To register your pumpkin in the contest, please follow these steps:
- Pick up your pumpkin on Sunday, October 25 starting at 9am (first come first serve)
- Once you have your pumpkin home, email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your pumpkin in the contest and the online voting with the following information.
- The number that is tagged on your pumpkin
- The Pumpkin name (this could be your family name, team name or made up name)
- Your real name
- Parkland address
- Phone number so we can call you if you win!
There are 3 categories for your Pumpkin to win with a 1st, 2nd & 3rd place prizes.
- Best in Show
Bring your carved pumpkin back to Park96 by 5:00pm Friday, October 30. It will be displayed on the Summerfest Stage to be enjoyed and voted on.
But it doesn’t stop there! The pumpkins will be safely moved to The Hall on Saturday morning to be included in their Community Garden Pumpkin Patch and more opportunities for voting. You are welcome to pick up your pumpkin at The Hall at 3:30pm to show off on your own front step for the actual HALLOWEEN.
The winners will be announced on Facebook the evening of October 31.
Parkland Cares is supporting the Veterans Association Food Bank and requesting you bring a non-perishable food item or cash donation. Collection boxes will be at each event.