PARK96 IS HIRING A SUMMER STUDENT
Park Representative & Grounds Maintenance
Park96 is looking for a full time student to work as Park Representative & Grounds Maintenance. This position shadows the Park Managers and must have endurance, work well with your hands and have a focus on Park customer service. This position works outside the majority of the time rain or shine.
As a Park Representative this position works during all Park special events including, Summerfest, Movie Night in the Park, and Summer Sundays. Assisting with Park rentals and ensuring the rental space is clean and ready for a party. There will also be Park Office projects assigned through out the summer.
Ground Maintenance Responsibilities:
- Cut grass, rake, aerate, dethatch, fertilize and water lawns, weed gardens, prune shrubs and trees and perform other maintenance duties as directed by supervisor
- Operate and maintain power mowers, tractors, chain saws, electric clippers, pruning saws and other landscape maintenance equipment
- Perform other manual duties to clean and maintain landscaped environments, the club house and two cook houses used for rentals
- Assist with weekly Park96 music events, Park programming for youth and adults and one major music festival in June
- Assist with all Park rental groups and general Park member customer service
- Assist with Office duties including filing, customer service, and other office tasks as needed
- Driver’s license is required
- Must be prepared to work a flexible work schedule including weekends, particularly during special events
- This job requires physical labour, for example, lifting, carrying, shoveling, raking and similar work activities
- Organized in thinking and able to self-direct
- Punctuality and a commitment to the position
- Must enjoy working outdoors in the wind, rain and or sunshine
- Collaborating and following instructions and safety rule
40 hours per week
Starting May 16 – August 26
$15.00 per hour
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.