What’s the refund policy?
- Summerfest is an all-weather event and will continue in rain, hail or sunshine unless the conditions are deemed unsafe to continue. No refunds will be made if you choose not to attend due to inclement weather.
- If Summerfest is cancelled by an act of God, or any other reason outside of our control, there is no right of refund or exchange, nor any obligation to arrange a substitute event.
- Summerfest reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and may vary advertised programs. No refunds will be made in this case.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
- This is a family event with colour coded wrist bands being given out the week before or at the gate once IDs have been checked allowing the drink ticket sellers and bar staff to identify attendees 18 and older.
- New for 2019 – There are two type of youth tickets. Youth 0-17 are free between the hours of 9am-5pm. From 5pm – 10pm there is a $20 (plus fees and GST) charge to allow Summerfest to accurately track the number of people in the Park during the evening.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
- There is free parking available on site and a taxi stand at the end of the evening for anyone who wishes to leave their vehicle overnight.
What can I bring into the event?
- This event runs rain or shine so come prepared for all weather.
- Please, no outside food and drinks and absolutely no alcohol.
- You are encouraged to bring an empty water bottle to fill up at our free water station.
- There are no outside or personal chairs allowed in the Main Event area. There is some seating provided.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please email the Parkland Community Centre at email@example.com or call the office at 403-271-7516.